Thursday, September 9, 2010

Live. Laugh. Love

Hai assalamualaikum,

Today is the last day of Ramadhan. And tomorrow, it’ll be 1 syawal 1431H. Alhamdulillah, tahun ni dapat puasa and raya sekejap dekat Malaysia. And Alhamdulillah hari last ni dapat lagi puasa. Hee~

And usually, everybody is now busy wishing others Eid Mubarak. So, here goes (maybe kedengaran pelik sket kut)

I just want to wish you all Selamat Hari Raya! Eid Mubarak! And sorry for any wrongdoings I’ve done to any one of you. Sorry kalau ade terkasar bahasa, terkutuk (accidentally or not) terasa dgn what I’ve said and done. Hope you have a great Hari Raya wherever you are.

Hopefully I will be given the chance to meet Ramadhan again next year. InsyaAllah.

p/s: It’s 3 days left before I’m leaving back to Ottawa. Am looking forward for a better start. InsyaAllah. Sila jadi rajin ye nnt.


Much love, from me. :)

No comments: