Of being a doctor:
- You have a chance of working at your 'dream' hospital
- It's actually what you dream of doing deep down
- High salary pay
- You actually help people gets better
- Guaranteed a job once you graduated
- You might PROBABLY end up marrying other doctor due to low social interaction with others (tak tahu lah ni pros ke ape. sorry budak2 medic)
- It's a hectic job (not for the faint-hearted). haha
- A chance of midnight on-call
- Drop-out from Carleton and waste the 3 years of studying there + another 6 more medic years
Of being a biotechnologist:
- You're currently learning it in Carleton U
- You can be a lecturer and lead a normal, less-hectic life
- You'll be graduating with the degree, insyaAllah in 2 years time
- There'll be 160,000 available job place for the graduates, according to NST, August 10th
- "You're the one who choose to go oversea and doing biotech rather than accepting the medic uitm's offer" - mak
- You actually, LOVE studying biotech stuffs
- Even if sometimes you have no idea what it's all about
- "I'm building a biotech factory in Pahang. You can work there and save some money by not going to midvalley" - ayah
- Some people don't even know what biotech is and I'm doing such a bad job (a tad only) explaining it to them
- You already choose biotechnology 3 years ago and you are going to stick to it and love it as you do now and you'll work hard to succeed in this field and get a good, well-paid job and lead a good, long life. :P
Ohhhh.. Usaha utk menyedapkan hati after meeting with medic uitm students doing their clinical in IJN. Pfftt..
But, thinking back, Allah has His own plan for me. I might not see the better side of it now, but I should remember that what happened mesti ada hikmahnya. I do love learning what I learn now. Biotech I mean. It's just that when you see someone in a place where you always dream of working in the future, terasa semacaaaam.
But I'm all good now. Teehehe.. :) No regrets. Seriously. *insert serious face here*.
On a different note, tomorrow is the 1st of Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah, dapat lagi jumpa Ramadhan. Di Malaysia pulak tu. Mind you, this is my first Ramadhan in Malaysia after 2 years of fasting in Canada (last year balik Canada the day before puasa. Pfft). Semoga Ramadhan this year will be much better than the previous one. InsyaAllah.
p/s: Selamat berpuasa kawan2. Will not forget you in Canada time pergi bazaar ramadhan. hee~
pp/s: seronok sbb insyaAllah malam ni mak kejut bangun sahur. :D
- selamat berpuasa
- selamat tambahkan amal
- selamat kekalkan amal ramadhan to bulan yg bukan ramadhan
- selamat kurang2 kan makan time berbuka.. ^^