Monday, July 4, 2011

Past. Present. Future.

Sometimes you think you did everything right. But it is still not enough.
Sometimes you think you change for the better. But people see it otherwise.

Between who I was and who I am now, I can safely say that I am different. Changed. I hope it is for the better. People that come into my life. Places I lived and traveled to. All sums up to shape who I am now. People that break me, makes me stronger. People who love me as someone I can count on. Places I live without my family shows me responsible I have to carry. And it's a lot. People I trust and break it makes me realize there is more to this life than a chapter that I refuse to close.

Anyhow, thank you for everything. For the good memories. for the tears shed. for the hard times. Good times. The laughter. And the presence. Will miss you Dila.

I don't know what the future holds. But surely it wouldn't be as bad. Study hard. Get a degree. Work some more. Further study some more. With someone to lean on along the way. It does sounds promising isn't it? Semoga Allah permudahkan segalanya.

ps: mood emo kene balik ottawa -.-' nak menangis tak dapat2 dari tadi.
pps: Have a safe trip back home Dila! Will surely miss you.

No comments: