Next tick on my checklist is
A view of New York city from New Jersey
Hard Rock Cafe New York
Central Park. :)
Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island.
- I did think
Montreallooks like Hogwarts and blended together. I don't think others agreed with me coz they went "aa? aaaah~~~~~~" when i said this. Haha. Didn't get a Toronto sweater though since we went there on Sunday and the bookstore was closed. Well, I can always go there again. It's just a 2-hour trip by bus. :) McGill University
- All signboards in Montreal is in French with tiny english written below it. Fa said that the English-written signs must be 50% smaller than the French.
- Atiqah missed her flight. Further story, click on the link above.
- We went to CN tower the 2nd time we went to
. We're even thinking of not going there but since it's one of Toronto 's attractions, we feel the need to go there even though it feels like going to KL tower. Toronto Torontohas much preferable stores compared to . Especially during the Boxing Day. The sale is just crazy. Unluckily, I didn't buy a thing during Boxing Day except for a chicken pita during the convention. Sad~ they have Forever 21, H&M, Zara, MNG and other wonderful stores that are sadly haven't been up yet in Ottawa . Probably never will kut. Ottawa
- People in
cross the road whenever they want. Without even looking at the traffic light. Especially in New York Times Square, where lots of people cross during stop sign; even the car has to give ways to them. has much cleaner toilet than US. Canada
- Went to Sephora looking for makeups and suddenly there's a police announcement over every stores in
Times Square. Apparently they're looking for a male suspect and they're closing the street. Lots of police there. Cuak juge. Went out from Sephora, find the nearest subway and went to Central Parkand 5th Avenueinstead. It turns out that there's a black-tinted van, no plat number left stranded in Times Squarefor days. Paranoid as they are, it hits every news channel we looked when we get back to the hotel. I'll be quite happy if our faces come out in the news as passers-by getting out of the way. Make an impression sket that "Hey2! We're in jugak ok!" New York
- Went to Empire State building and Ida saw this guy proposed to this lady on top of the tower. Quite sweet actually. Later, the kissing part... Errr. Not that sweet.
- Get lost while riding the bus back to the hotel and end up stranded in
Washington Avenue. From New Yorkto eyh? :p Washington
- Love their m&m store. They have m&m in every colour you can think of and we went gaga over it coz every items in the store is cute.
Well, that’s it about my winter break. *Hurmm. I did wonder who manages to read this whole entry without puking or being bored to death*
New term has started and it ain’t fun this semester. I have 3 days of class that starts at 8.30 am and ends at 1pm. It’s either animal, organic chem. and microbiology or a 3-hour lecture on analytical chem. followed by genetics. I have four labs this semester (2 bio labs and 2 chem labs). And oh~~ I have this prof, his name is Jeff Smith. He looks quite young but already a PhD holder and he looks like Brad Pitt and Jesse McCartney combined. :P Whatever~ Even having a hunk as your professor can't help me survive his 3-hour lecture straight. Sorry prof. It’s not your looks. It’s just the subject.
Anyhow, I don’t think the need to torture you guys much further. Going skating with others at 8 even when it’s -18°C.